Staff Top Ten Picks: Will Pidd
We have some holiday week celebration suggestions from guest blogger Will Pidd today...
We'll be hosting guest bloggers from our LJBTC team weekly throughout January and February, each sharing their top currently in-stock items in a 'Staff Top Ten Picks' feature. Will brings an eye for men's style and top-notch customer service to our team (learn more about our Shop team here). His passion for the craft beer industry, the San Francisco 49ers and the movie/film/tv industry also occasionally influence his sense of style. Will constantly gets creative with new ways to mix 49ers' orange into his wardrobe. And this past spring he was recognized by an exec from The Tie Bar staying at LJBTC in one of their designs and featured in their social media as a result (see the dapper shot here).
See Will's current Shop merchandise picks here...
1. Sol Angeles sweatshirts... A great way to stay cozy without compromising style is with one of our newest sweatshirt from Sol Angeles, available in both grey and aqua. Sol Angeles revamps the classic crew neck with a modern print and cut. Ditch the ugly reindeer sweater this year and come pick up one of these pullovers. $110, cotton/ polyester/modal blend
2. Nixon 'Brighton' jacket... To me, this is the ultimate windbreaker: lightweight while still providing warmth, fashion forward while still being functional, cozy on a beautiful day but still ready to protect against a random San Diego downpour. Come rain or shine, don’t be caught without one! $80, 100% polyester
3. Thank You cards (Green With a Twist notecards)... Gifts have been received, now it’s time for thank yous to be given. Stop by the Shop today and get started with this beachy print, or order here! $12 for a pack of 8 cards & envelopes
4. LJBTC shooters... Whether reconnecting with out-of-town friends or celebrating the holidays with loved ones, these shooters are a perfect way to make any gathering a little more merry with a shot of good cheer. Available here. $10 each
5. Under Armour logo long sleeve tees... I love these for their functionality and comfort. Perfect for lounging around, working out, and layering up with at Big Bear, Mammoth, or Tahoe. Long sleeve available in Shop or short sleeve available both in Shop and online here. $39, 100% polyester
6. Pol Clement champagne... What holiday celebration is complete without popping a bottle or 2? Our Pol Clement champagne pairs well with bubbly personalities, countdowns, and fireworks. $10, 750ml brut
7. Spun by Subtle Luxury scarves... Still looking for some belated Christmas gifts? Worry no more with one of our fashion forward scarves. They’re my go to gift for friends, family, or even a little something for yourself this holiday season. Just grab, go, and gift. $53
8. LJBTC luggage tags... Have a big enough Christmas haul that you need to pack a new bag just to fit it all?! Make sure your bag travels in style and gets back to you promptly with our seahorse luggage tags (available here). Also great gifts to friends and family traveling back home from the holidays. $9 each
9. Candy Cane shot glass / Peppermint Schnapps gift set... Even though Christmas is over, this gift set is a perfect way to keep the party going all the way til New Year's. When I hear the holiday lyrics, “Good tidings we bring,” I can’t help but think of this set as the ideal host or hostess gift no matter how big or small the gathering. $11, edible, ages 21 and up
10. Ella Moss cocktail dress... If I were to pick one thing from a Shop for my holiday or New Year's date to wear, I'd suggest this Ella Moss dress. A classic but sparkly take on the Little Black Dress. $220
All products here available through the Tennis Shop at 858.551.4680 or TennisShop@LJBTC.com!