Staff Top Ten Picks: Caity Fager
We have some winter season shopping suggestions from guest blogger Caity Fager today...
We'll be hosting guest bloggers from our LJBTC team weekly throughout January and February, each sharing their top currently in-stock items in a 'Staff Top Ten Picks' feature.
Caity brings a love for fashion and amazing personal shopper services to our team (learn more about our Shop team here). Her passion for anything pink, sparkly and girly is definitely evident in her shop favorites as well as her day-to-day style! She counts Gossip Girl's Blair Waldorf and Taylor Swift among her style icons. Caity is always game to model for us with her trademark enthusiasm, as evidenced in this social media shot!
See Caity's current Shop merchandise picks here...
- LA Made pattern dress with sparkle detail... As a girl who can never get enough sparkle in daily life, this dress is perfect for those days when you need to add a little bling. I pair mine with black tights and ballet flats, ooh la la! $92, 100% polyester
- Deux Lux sequin Weekender tote... Did I mention I like sparkle? Oh, I didn’t?! This bag is my favorite travel companion (besides a vodka soda)! It’s small enough to be a carry on but large enough to fit all of the essentials. $205
- Trapp candle in 'Fine Linen'... Who doesn’t love slipping into freshly-laundered sheets? This candle smells like sheets pulled straight from the dryer, without all the work! $20, 40 hr. burn time
- Moroccan Oil (Regular)... As all the ladies with long locks can relate, washing and drying your hair can be a process. I use this oil treatment after I get out of the shower to tame that wild mane! Plus, it doesn’t hurt that it smells AMAZING. $44
- Splendid Littles pink moto jacket... No one in my family has babies (yet). But if they did, this would be the first thing I would purchase for them. It is definitely necessary for any tiny fashionista... the only downside is that it doesn’t come in my size! $72, 100% cotton
- Sea Life kites... I’m more of a ‘stay on the sand’ kind of girl, so for beach trips I ditch the boogie board and opt for a kite. These ones come in large sea animal shapes, including a shark, dolphin, turtle, and stingray. $23
- LA Made pink button-up with black collar detail... Call me Blair Waldorf, but I would wear this with a black flared high wasted skirt and coordinating black headband. “Yes, I live on the Upper East Side. XOXO - Gossip Girl." $122, 100% silk
- Wildfox sweatshirts... These come in a variety of designs and statements. My closet is stocked with “I’d rather be shopping” and “drunk on love (and margaritas)”. WARNING: So soft that once you put one on, you will never want to take it off! $105, 47% rayon / 47% polyester / 6% spandex
- Quoteable cards... I love giving and receiving handwritten notes, especially ones with great sentiments. I have a stock of these at home ready to sign, seal, and deliver! $3
- Beyond Yoga capri pants... Okay, okay you caught me! There’s really not any yoga going on when I wear these pants, but they're so comfortable I find it hard to wear them for anything besides lounging. $66, 90%supplex / 10% lycra
All products here available through the Tennis Shop at 858.551.4680 or TennisShop@LJBTC.com!