Staff Top Picks: Lisa Araiza
Today we asked our head honcho, fearless leader and LJBTC Director of Membership, Lisa Araiza, for her top five Shop picks. Lisa's personal style is classic, elegant and tailored. Her purchases reflect her commitment to the LJBTC logo and to some of our top-selling brands and products.
Always good to get the boss' feedback, right?! Thanks Lisa!
- Ray Bans… My husband loves the pair I bought him at LJBTC. prices vary, multiple styles available
- Go Vino plastic stemless logo wine glasses… The more logo the better for this Director of Membership! I’ve had the opportunity to get to know the great people behind this brand while in Napa and love their product. (See logo style here.) $6, hand wash only
- LJBTC logo kids' sweatshirts or tees… I always make sure my three nephews are outfitted in cool LJBTC logo wear. It goes with them everywhere: school, soccer, Disneyland. (Tees available here, sweatshirts available here!) $20 for tees, $30 for sweatshirts
- Havianas flip flops… What San Diego gal DOESN’T need flip flops after wearing heels all day. My favorite brand is Havianas and I have a pair in my desk, my car, my spa bag and home. prices and styles vary
- Moroccan Oil hair products… Great for curly-haired women, particularly with the ocean breezes and humidity. variety of Moroccan Oil hair and body products available at various prices